Freeride arena Bakhmaro - CATSKI in Georgia
LOOKING FOR AMAZING EXPERIENCES? SPORT ACTIVITIES? ADRENALINE?
DO YOU LIKE TRAVELING? ARE YOU GOING TO FREERIDE?
DO YOU WANT TO BE DESTROYED BY SKIING?
Then you are right here !!! The company Mountain Ski LLC wants to welcome you here and provide you with an unforgettable experience in the heart of untouched, snow rich, beautiful nature of Caucasus. So, we invite you to the picturesque Georgian village of Bachmaro (Bakhmaro), located in the Little Caucasus, and in the winter still flooding several meters of powder snow !!! In the winter, Bachmaro (Bakhmaro) becomes an absolutely inaccessible area !!!
SO, DO YOU LIKE SKIING? FREERIDE? FREEDOM?
...JOIN US & COME WITH US TO GEORGIA & BAKHMARO!
WE ARE CATSKI - NO LIMIT FREERIDE!
THERE ARE 10 REASONS TO COME HERE :
- We are the only one unique mountain ski base in Europe, where HELI-SKI, CATSKI and SKITOURING can be operated at one place!
- For CATSKI are available two snowcats: Kässbohrer PistenBully PB300 Polar (with cabin for 10-12 persons) & Kässbohrer PistenBully PB300 Detroit (with cabin for 12-16 persons)
- For HELI-SKI is available helicopter EUROCOPTER AS 350B2 for 6 persons (1pilot, 1 guide, 4 clients)
- First-quality powder snow = periodical snowfalls, low temperature during the winter season, up to 8 meters of snow
- Altitude 1700-2800 m above sea level, northern 25-40° slopes, combination of wide grassy slopes & spruce or beech forest ensure quality skiing throughout the season
- Complete services included in program packages = transport, accomodation, great food with no limits, experienced guides, unlimited CATSKI
- Free rent of all equipment - skitouring or freeride ski, SNB, snowshoes, telescopic poles, avalanche transceiver, probe, shovel, ABS backpack
- Individual approach to every client
- Easy & quick accessibilty - direct flights to Kutaisi from many european cities + possible transfer by helicopter from airport = you can be in 4 hours at our mountain ski base in Bakhmaro from your home
- Season runs from December to the half of March